Case Study - Clark Tanks
"I keep giving you business because I see you getting me business and know you'll get me more business"
Grainger McFarlane (Clark Tanks)
- Clark Tanks are an Australian poly manufacturing business trusted and known for their strong and great looking rainwater tanks that service Queensland, NSW, ACT and Victoria.
- In 2011, they approached Webporter because their poorly designed and underperforming website did not provide Clark Tanks with enough regular sales leads.
- We designed and developed a new business marketing website for Clark Tanks that launched mid-July 2011. An extensive Web marketing campaign followed thereafter aimed at increasing Clark Tanks visibility in Web search engines for phrases relating to their product range.
- Clark Tanks' new website saw online enquiries jump from 1 every couple of days to an average of 5 enquiries per day within the first month.
- An extensive Web marketing campaign has seen Clark Tanks almost triple their online enquires since their website was first launched.
- The first month after launching Clark Tanks' new website (August 2011) saw 2,553 visits from 1,973 people with 158 online enquiries (not including phone calls and direct email), approximately 700% increase than before we started.
- January 2012 saw Clark Tanks receive 151% times the number of visitors received in August 2011, and 258 online enquiries.
- January 2013 saw Clark Tanks receive 170% times the number of visitors received in January 2012, and the number of online enquiries reaching 406 for the month.
- Clark Tanks strategy has adapted to Google over the years until now, and continues to perform strongly in terms of visits and online leads due to our extensive campaign.
"Clark Tanks has enjoyed an increased level of web traffic. The site features a phone number unique to the website and this allows us to constantly monitor the enquires. The design of the site also allows for easy modification to suit new product launches and promotional offers.
Success in our market is dependent on an effective mix of marketing strategies. The website is an important element in conjunction with TV and print advertising, Yellow Pages, field days and in store promotions.
Webporter support us with expertise ensuring our websites are an effective communication medium. Webporter also provide important strategic input assisting us to ensure the mix of our marketing activities is appropriate.
Webporter are the most professional web company we have worked with. They provide efficient, effective support. That's why we remain a client."